There are so many great things about Brandon, Florida that make anyone who lives or works here quite happy that they do. At Brandon Septic, we are especially grateful we chose this area in which to start our business over 30 years ago. There are a number of reasons why we love it so much. Here are just a few:
- Brandon is a premier bedroom community of Tampa, so its residents can easily travel to the city, yet it’s far enough away to enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle.
- Brandon enjoys a wonderful subtropical climate with only a few nights each year when temperatures fall below freezing. Snowfall is extremely rare, but we receive plenty of rain for all those beautiful yards.
- While Brandon enjoyed a great population growth through the 1970’s and 1980’s, in the past three decades the population percent change has lessened, making it an area that, while growing, is not getting ‘too big for its britches.’
- The area is full of great restaurants, businesses and things to do. Brandon is the birthplace of Beef O’Brady’s, a wonderful bar and grill chain restaurant that is perfect for families and tourists alike.
- The best people in the world live in Brandon, Florida and we are pleased to have been taking care of their septic systems for over 30 years. We provide septic cleaning, drain cleaning, septic pump repair, septic system installation and much more!
The atmosphere in Brandon and our loyal customers here make us thrilled to be a part of this great community. Besides Brandon, we also are thankful for our loyal customers in Plant City, Seffner, East Tampa, Ruskin River View and Sun City Center.